In order to use BikeSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Bike Cycles Pleasure Island Time Trial is part of the new 2019 Bike Cycles Time Trial Series.
The series consists of 5 races in the greater Wilmington area.
1) RiverLights - Sunday, April 14th (12 Miles)
2) Shaw Hwy - Saturday, June 8th (20 Miles)
3) Pleasure Island - Saturday, July 13th (11 Miles)
4) Moores Creek - Saturday, October 12th (20 Miles)
5) White Lake - Saturday, November 9th (14 Miles)
The Bike Cycles Time Trial Series will offer a first for regional cyclists - the opportunity to begin a bike time trial out of a Start House.