We are excited to share our 2021 Cycle of Hope courses!
Even though we won't be riding together in-person on October 24th, we’ve still made the beautiful, curated Silicon Valley courses available for you to ride on your own time! These will be available through RaceJoy.
Take a look at our 2021 courses on Ride with GPS:
• 100-Mile Century Route
• 66-Mile Metric Century Route
• 37-Mile Moderate Route
• 10-Mile Starter/Family Ride
HOW TO RIDE:
- If your child is riding the Virtual Kids’ Course, this is a fully customized experience, and you can let us know your little one completed their ride by submitting results manually during the ride window of October 1st-November 7th. Do that here. For all other Virtual Cyclists, read below!
- Download RaceJoy: Download the RaceJoy app to your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play. It's free!
- Search for your route: Go to Featured Races to locate Cycle of Hope, and click on your route. If you’re riding one of the official Silicon Valley courses, select the one for the distance you’ve registered for. Otherwise, select a Cycle of Hope “anywhere” route at the distance you’ve signed up for.
- Set Up: Follow the prompts carefully to get properly set up for the ride. The app will ask you for your bib number, which you can find here. Make sure you give the app permission to track you so that the GPS can monitor your progress and provide audio cues!
- Ride: Keep your smartphone with you during the ride and click START MY RACE immediately before you begin cycling! Remember, even if you’re using a separate routing app to map your course, we recommend using RaceJoy at the same time so that you can get audio information from Cycle of Hope and have your results uploaded automatically.
- Submit your results: As a Virtual Cyclist using RaceJoy, when you complete your distance, your results will be automatically uploaded. It’s as simple as that! If you haven’t used RaceJoy, you can still upload them manually here.
For a video walkthrough of RaceJoy and its features, take a look here!