In order to use BikeSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional ride information can be found at http://www.limeconnect.com/centuryride.
Thank you for joining us for the Lime Connect Century Ride. This annual ride brings together passionate riders and supporters for a scenic ride across Northern Virginia for a great cause: forging a pathway to success in the corporate workplace for students and professionals – including veterans – with disabilities. Riders of all levels are welcome! Choose from one of our available routes: 10-Mile, 30-Mile, Metric Century, Century, and our new Virtual Challenge (you choose the distance)
Updates for COVID-19: Our team here at Lime Connect hopes that you and your loved ones are remaining healthy during this time as we all witness the start of re-openings across the U.S.. While we may not currently be able to gather in groups, our excitement is stronger than ever as we continue to look forward to our 2020 Lime Connect Century Ride in October. We feel confident that we will be able to enjoy our scenic, foliage-filled course together in Reston, VA to raise funds for our great mission. In order to maintain a safe environment, we have restructured our event with riders' safety being first priority.
To encourage social distancing, we are:
Things that WILL NOT change:
Live Event Details
Date: Saturday, October 10th, 2020 (New Date!)
Event Time: 7am-5pm (click here for designated route start times)
Start/End: The Bike Lane Reston - 11150 Sunset Hills, Reston, VA, 20190
Scroll down for Virtual Challenge details
Courses - click here to view 'Ride with GPS' track, course maps, and cues
Event Details - click here to view route start times, pre-, post- and on-course logistics and more
Riders - click here to view registered riders
Teams - click here view and join a team!
Funds raised will go toward Lime Connect’s mission to rebrand disability through achievement. Your generous contributions to the Century Ride will directly support The Lime Connect Pathways Scholarship for High School seniors with disabilities. Lime Connect is proud to offer this award annually to support a smooth transition into college for high-achieving high students.Those who raise over $500 will earn their place in the Lime Connect Century Ride hall of fame and receive the 500 club's exclusive, full-color, Lime Connect Volare™ Series Cycling Jersey along with access to our club photos! This jersey can only be earned is is not available for purchase.
**Items must be ordered by Sunday, August 22 to guarantee arrival before the Century Ride on October 10. Please note that artwork is subject to change. The final jersey will include a select number of sponsor logos visible on jersey pockets and sleeves.**
Sponsors - click here to learn about our sponsorship opportunities
Promotional Toolkit - click here for useful assets and resources for promoting the event
Please visit limeconnect.com/centuryride for additional information about this event and our current cancellation policies.
• Sign up: In just a few minutes, you will join many riders around the world in taking on this challenge in support of a great cause.
• Ride and Track: Ride any road, at any time from September 10th to October 10th, with the goal of accumulating 10 miles, 30 miles, 100K, 100 miles, or whatever mileage goal you choose. For each ride, track your distance and time on your GPS device.
• Record: From your device or computer, log into your profile on bikesignup.com and click on the results tab. After each ride, post your time and distance. Results must be posted by October 10th @ 11:59pm.
• Follow Your Progress: Each ride's progress is added to the totals of all earlier rides to make up your one month total. Compare your progress with others on the leaderboard. At the end of the event, download your digital finisher certificate with all your stats.
• Share (optional): Post photos from your rides on social media and use #LCCR2020 so we can track your post. You might win a prize!
• Celebrate: By October 14th @ 8pm, we will post a video on the Lime Connect Facebook page wrapping up the event, giving away prizes, and drawing the winners of the giveaways.
Choose your distance. Choose your course. Take on the challenge!
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your ride experience.