Our world’s need for help just keeps growing. Last year the Woohoo wrote of the devastating East Troublesome Fire and the plight of the Afghan refugees. This year we’ve witnessed the terribly destructive Marshall Fire and the war in Ukraine. Too many families have seen raging fires – or foreign tanks – storming their streets and leveling their homes and communities.
Rotary is often among the first to arrive, through our support of organizations like ShelterBox, founded by a Rotary club in England. Later, as disaster relief organizations wind down, we work with local Rotary clubs to help in the long-term rebuilding of their communities, providing both funding and hands-on support.
Give with confidence, knowing that your generosity will be put to highly efficient use. Charity Navigator has awarded Rotary it’s top rating – 100% and 4 Stars – 13 years straight.
Your donation through Woohoo directly supports the Denver Rotary Club Foundation.
The Mission of the DRCF is to participate actively in the diverse life of our community through the grants it makes each year. The Foundation’s grants emphasize our belief in the promise and value of youth and education, affirming our commitment to the humanitarian goals of Rotary.
Donations are used to fund a broad breath of grants primarily focused on talented but underserved youth in the Denver community.
Since its inception in 1969, our Foundation has distributed millions to fund important local and international programs. Our grantees in 2022 are:
- Community Resources, Inc. (Youth Mentoring Program)
- Metro Caring
- Denver Kids, Inc.
- Junior Achievement
- Rotary Youth Leadership Awards (RYLA)
- Scholastic Art Awards of Colorado
- Rotary High School Scholarship and Achievement Awards
- Education Through Music
- Make a Chess Move
- World Community Services
75% of the funds raised will support the types of organizations listed above. 25% of the remaining funds raised will support Ukraine Relief and Marshall Fire Relief.
Just click the blue Donate button below to make an easy and secure online donation. You’ll receive a confirming thank you email and tax receipt immediately. Your donation will appear on your credit card statement as “Signup1TimeRotaryDonate”.
Your support and generosity are tremendously appreciated. THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Optional Donate by Check:
- Mail checks to our central clearinghouse… Rotary Club of Denver Southeast Foundation, PO Box 2764, Littleton, CO 80161.
- On the memo line include “Woohoo” and my name so your donation will come to my club and I can know to thank you.
- Include a return address or email to receive a tax receipt.
- Once you jot down these instructions you can close this online donation window.