Welcome to the online registration page for Uncommon Communications' 2020 Event Schedule. Here you'll find a simple and intuitive process that's fast, easy and allows us to properly plan for your arrival and guarantee that you have a successful event. Via this single platform, bike, outdoor, van and RV brands can reserve space for any one (or a selection of) our 2020 event offerings.
2020 EVENT LIST (please see descriptions below)
- July 4, 2020 - Firecracker 50 (limited space, only 12 expo spots available) - Breckenridge, CO
- August 16-21, 2020 - Breck Epic (tech/expo/race and rider support only) - Breckenridge, CO
- August 20-23, 2020 - Eagle Outside Festival - Eagle, CO
- September 25-27, 2020 - Vail Outlier Offroad Festival - Vail, CO
- September 25-27, 2020 - The Van Show - Vail, CO
Orange Seal Breck Epic MTB Stage Race p/b SRAM & The Town of Breckenridge
- Date: August 16-21, 2020
- Location: Breckenridge, CO
- Tags: MTB, tech/expo
- Notes: North America’s premier MTB stage race. Tech/Expo at race village (Beaver Run) this year. Athlete/rider/tech support only (no demo). Partnership opportunities available. $30K cash purse.
- Inexpensive lodging options
- Non sanctioned in 2020! Back to the beginning! Racer registration open – www.breckepic.com
Eagle Outside Festival
- Date: August 28-30, 2020
- Location: Eagle, CO
- Tags: MTB, Gravel, e-bikes, demo, expo, music, yoga, SUP, annual PRANA Sample Sale, whitewater rafting, Enduro, Strider races, KIDS ENDURO (on SIngletrack Sidewalks!)
- Notes: Downtown Eagle Ranch. Multiple MTB, E-MTB, road and gravel options. Takes place the same weekend as Bonfire Block Party Music Festival.
Vail Outlier Offroad Festival, Vail Vertical Challenge
- Date: September 25-27, 2020
- Location: Vail, CO
- Tags: MTB, Gravel, e-bikes (road/gravel), demo, expo, lift-served
- Notes: Two high-speed lifts, venue expands to Lionshead base area.
- Enduro replaced by participatory “Talons Challenge” type event (more inclusive)
- No e-bike access on mountain.
- Launch of North American Van Show (adventure vehicle showcase with jury-selected “Wander” awards a la NAHBS)
The North American Van Show (The Van Show)
- Date: September 25-27, 2020
- Location: Vail, CO (Lionshead, Village and Ford Field parking structures with optional locations in Vail Village and Lionshead Village)
- Tags: demo, expo, consumer show, media
- Taking place during Vail’s Outlier Offroad Festival, The North American Van Show 2020 showcases the adventure vehicles which enhance and enrich our ability to get outside and play.
- Multiple categories will be on display including traditional Sprinter setups, 4x4 campers, RV’s, full on zombie apocalypse-mobiles and a wide range of upfitters, outfitters and accessory manufacturers
- A curated jury composed of members of the media will select best-in-show winners from each category who will be awarded the Van Show’s “Wander Award” (actual trophy, plus official digital emblem for web use)
- People’s Choice winners will also be selected via online/social voting
- Robust content team on site allowing brand showcases, highlighting of jury selections and nominees
- Large van and RV camping area (limited to 65 spots, 20x30 each, Sprinter/RV camping ONLY). Walkable and rideable from venue.
- Three separate display zones available to name/brand. Please inquire.
- www.vanshow.co (site launches Feb 15, 2020)
For inquiries regarding individual events, partnerships, content packages, media credentials, lodging information or to reserve space, please contact Mike McCormack at 970-485-5847 or via email @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you in 2020!