They Can Too 5k

Run anytime and anywhere on Saturday, April 17!


About Us

They Can Too is an organization founded by high schoolers, Lucas Martinez and Marcelo Muller, that is dedicated to spreading awareness and helping those who are in need in the world. Through mediums such as our events, podcast, debate branch, and e-commerce website, we spread awareness and raise funds that all go towards helping those in need. Events like this 5k help us achieve our mission!


Why Should You Participate?

100% of the proceeds obtained will be donated to great causes. 60% of the proceeds from the race will be donated to Sofia's Hope, a nonprofit organization that raises childhood cancer awareness, funds childhood cancer research, and offers programs that enhance the quality of life of children with cancer. The other 40% will be used by They Can Too to purchase COVID relief kits including masks, hand sanitizer, and thermometers that will be sent to schools in Salento, Colombia.

Sofia's Hope

Compare Times Virtually

Join us on Strava to post your race times!


Free Food and Drinks!

Show proof of signup at La Tiendita Taqueria in Wynwood and get a free margarita or free tacos!

La Tiendita Taqueria

Have Questions?

Contact Daniel Reboso, our head of advertisement:


Race shirts are available when registering!


Social Media

Use the hashtags #TCT5k and #RunTCT, and make sure to tag us on Instagram!(@theycantoo)



They Can Too strives to make the world a better place. With your donation, you are helping us fund future events, in order to bring awareness for the world problems, and help us solve these problems. With these donations, we can plan bigger events, and help raise more money for those in need. Thank you!


Individual Fundraiser

Want to create an individual fundraiser for a chance to win a grand prize?

Become a Fundraiser

We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience. Read how we use cookies and how you can control them by visiting our Privacy Policy. If you continue to use this site, you consent to use all cookies.