In order to use BikeSignUp, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Additional race information can be found at http://www.6packtrail.com.
When life gives us lemons we make lemonade...TO GO! Join us on Saturday, October 10, 2020 for our 6-Pack Trail Ride TO GO - Fort Worth edition! Just like our regular tours you will get a 6-pack of brews, two of each from Cowtown Brewery, Hop Fusion Brewery and Rahr & Sons Brewery. In addition you will get a personal size pizza from Fort Brewery (Margherita, Diavola or BBQ Chicken), a 6-pack trail nap sack and a do it yourself bike riding adventure.
How does it work? Simple, first register and then on event day you will check in with us at Fort Brewery on Magnolia in Forth Worth between 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM. We will get you all set up with your nap sack, bib and map to the breweries. And once you are checked in, you are free to start your ride. You can go to the breweries in any order to pick up your brews. Pedal as fast or as slow as you would like, follow our map or create your own adventure. Stop along the way and enjoy one of those beers or pack them all up and save them for later. Again, this is up to you!
Once you have your brews, simply pedal back to Fort Brewery where they will have your pizza to go hot and ready for you. Now, you can stash your brews and pizza in the car and then come back and enjoy the patio, order more food and or more brews or you can take it all home and devour it, completely up to you!
Now there are a few rules to follow and our top 10 are:
1. You cannot consume your beers to go at Fort Brewery (but you can buy some of their brews and enjoy them)!
2. Cowtown and Hop Fusion's patios are open but you can't drink your canned beers from them (or the other breweries) on them, but you can purchase draft beers and take a break from your ride
3. You must check in between the hours of 11:30 AM and 12:30 PM, after that you have missed your chance
4. You must pick up your beers from the breweries by 4:00 PM
5. You must pick up your Fort Brewery pizza by 5:00 PM
6. Please social distance yourself and wear a mask where required
7. This is a rain or shine event, there are no refunds, once you are registered, you are registered...if it is raining or there is bad weather you can drive your car to the breweries
8. There will not be Beer Guides on this ride so you are responsible for your own bike maintenance
9. Just like our regular 6-pack tour rides, it is BYOB (Bring Your Own Bike)
10. You can purchase additional beer or merchandise from each of the breweries
By participating in this event you are supporting five locally owned small businesses all trying their best to survive during Covid times! Thank you for your support and if you have questions reach out to us!
If you have any questions about this race, click the button below.
Live Phone Tracking, GPS Progress Alerts and Cheers!
We are providing you with RaceJoy as part of the official race experience for the 6-Pack Trail Tour To Go - Fort Worth.
Download the RaceJoy mobile app in advance to ensure proper phone setup. Invite your friends and family to track you and send you cheers!
Some key RaceJoy features include:
Like this page and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.