In order to use BikeSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Join us for the 5th annual Northlands Rescue Mission Home Run on Saturday, September 16th! Your walk, run, or ride helps men, women, and families experiencing homelessness secure permanent housing and a new lease on life.
The Home Run! has a few events to choose from: a 5K Fun Run/Walk, a 25-Mile Bike Race, or a 100-km/50-km Gravel Bike Ride. We are also running a Motorcycle Poker Ride. Register online, then join us at the Mission for your event in September. After you finish, join us for lunch, live music, and an awards ceremony in front of the Mission!
Participants will receive an event t-shirt at check-in (motorcyclists will receive a biker bandana instead). Your registration gives men, women, and families access to the resources and support they need to find permanent housing. Our advocacy team assists with transportation, housing and job applications, I.D.s and birth certificates, financial barriers to housing, addiction support, and more! Since 2017, more than one THOUSAND people have obtained permanent housing with the support of the Mission.
Special Pricing: Children 5 and under may participate in the 5k FREE. Children aged 6-13 are 50% off.
If you are a STUDENT, please contact us using the form below for a special coupon code!
· 6:30 am: 100k Gravel Race Start! (in front of the Mission)
· 8:30 am (or earlier, rider preference): 50k Gravel Race Start! (in front of the Mission)
· 9:00 am – 9:45 am: 25-mile Bike Race Check-in/Registration (at KNOX/Leighton Broadcasting)
· 10:00 am: 25-mile Bike Race Start! (at KNOX/Leighton Broadcasting)
· 10:30 am – 11:30 am: 5k & Motorcycle Check-in/Registration (in front of the Mission)
· 11:30 am: Lunch for Motorcycle Riders
· 11:45 am: 5k Run/Walk Start! (in front of the Mission, lunch afterwards)
· 12:00 pm: Motorcycle Riders Start!
· 1:15 pm: Speech/Awards Ceremony (5k & Bicycle events)
If you are a top finisher in the Home Run, a donation will be made to the Mission in your name! Thank you to our sponsors for making this possible. 🏃♀️🚴
You must be a participant to view this content.
Have An Account?
If you have any questions about this Home Run, click the button below.
Join this event and invite your friends on Facebook.
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your home run experience.