In order to use BikeSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
You are invited to participate in Columbia Secondary School's Third Annual Turkey Trot! This event and fundraising efforts will help fund programs, activities, supplies, and technology for our school community.
From November 1 through December 3 you can run or walk your distance of choice anywhere, any place on your own time: 1 mile, 5k (3.1 miles), or 10k (6.2 miles). So grab your friends and family and run together!
The suggested fee is $20 for adults; participants 18 and under are free! In order to encourage as many participants as possible, there is also a "Pay as You Wish" option.
On the day you choose to run/walk, do the following:
1. Connect with CSS Friends and Family at the meet up location for your race.
2. Run or walk your distance.
3. Take photos or videos at the start, along the way, and at the finish to share with others on social media.
4. When you have completed the distance that you signed up for, you can enter your overall time.
5. Take pics! Please email them to the CSS PTA Fundraising Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org to have them posted to the CSS Instagram account.
Thank you for your support!
Please complete the following survey to help us better understand your race experience.