Gordon Cooper Technology Center Foundation Presents: Rocket Man Run 5K & Fun Walk!
LOCATION: Gordon Cooper Technology Center-Aviation Campus-2600 Airport Drive, Shawnee Oklahoma
COST: 5K and Fun Walk-$30 (+ online registration processing fees)
SWAG: All participant will receive a "Swag Bag". All participants registered by 11:59PM on March 13th are guaranteed a short sleeved, cotton t-shirt. All registrants after that time are NOT guaranteed a t-shirt.
COURSE: Out and back with inclines.
DISTANCE: 5K Run & 1 Mile Fun Walk.
TIMING: All 5K participants will be professionally chip timed and receive an official race finish time. Fun Walk participants will not be timed.
RESULTS: Results will be available on this race web page within 24 hours of the race concluding. Because this is a chip-timed event, each runner's time will reflect that lapsed time between when he/she crossed the start and finish line.
· Top 25 Overall finishers will receive a commemorative medal via mail after the event
· Refreshments will be available in goody bags as runners depart the race area.
· Upon arrival, all participants will be asked to start their race immediately (7am-8:30am). They will also be asked to leave promptly after completing their designated race.
· It's strongly encouraged that all participants wear masks when not running/walking.
PACKET PICKUP: For the safety of all participants, its highly encouraged that all participants pick-up their packets the 4 days leading up to the event.
· Tuesday, August 18th-Friday, August 21st 5pm-6:30pm at the GCTC Main Campus. Enter the South side of the building by the security desk.
QUESTIONS? Contact the Race Director, Cama Watts at email@example.com