In order to use BikeSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Thank you for your commitment to participating in Pedaling 4 Paige and supporting our mission! Together, with your help, we can continue to invest in local research and patient programs at Upstate Golisano Children's Hospital.
Here are some easy steps to get your fundraising started and remember to aim high and you can earn an appreciation gift if you raise $250 or more!
1. Personalize your fundraising page: You can do this by signing into your account with RunSignUp and then go to your Profile by clicking on icon in the upper right hand corner. Once there, scroll down to your Fundraising section of your profile. Click "Edit Fundraiser" next to the fundraiser to Manage.
Here you can do things like:
If you make changes, don't forget to click on "Save Fundraiser Changes".
2. Make a personal gift and kick start your fundraising and lead by example by making a personal gift. Others will be more likely to give if they see that you have too!
3. Ask, ask and continue to ask: Starting from the time you register for Pedaling 4 Paige until the fundraising deadline, ask your family, friends, co-workers and others in your network for support in your efforts of fighting pediatric cancer in Central New York.
To find your custom fundraising URL and see what your sharing options are, you will need to be signed into RunSignUp. While signed in, scroll down to your Fundraising section of your profile. Here you will find your personalized fundraising URL.
If you are currently editing your fundraiser, or viewing donations, then you can simply click on the “Links/Sharing” button on the left frame main menu, and this will allow you to view the Fundraiser Sharing Options page.
From this page, you can:
- Share you custom URL on social media including Facebook and Twitter
- Copy and paste your custom URL for your fundraising outreach emails
Consider asking family, friends, co-workers and others in your network to support you for a specific dollar amount such as $20, $50, $100.
4. Send emails: Don't be afraid to send a few emails and follow up with friendly email reminders. You can also use email as a way to keep people up-to-date with your fundraising progress and share when you reach certain milestones. To help get you started, we've created email templates for you to use in RunSignUp.
5. Social media: Post on social media to get the word out and encourage family and friends - in Central New York, across the country, and around the world to join Pedaling 4 Paige.
Leading up to the event, here are some post ideas:
Here are example messages that you can use in your posts to encourage people to donate and/or join you!
6. Send a letter by mail: Not everyone is on social media or regularly checks email. If you receive donations of cash or check in support of your ride, please mail to:
Paige's Butterfly Run, Inc.
50 Presidential Plaza, Suite LL-3
Syracuse, NY 13202
Please enclose a note describing the individual or team that the donations should be credited to.
7. Continue updating and thanking: Thank you notes are so important! Make sure to thank people who are making donations in a timely manner. Remember to also share updates on your progress with your supporters.
8. Start or join a team: Teams are a fun way to bring people together virtually. Recruit your friends, family, and co-workers to join you in your efforts of helping kids fighting pediatric cancer in Central New York. Team members also provide great support to help each other achieve individual goals, and through their collective fundraising, teams make a bigger impact!
9. Company matching gift program: Most employers have a matching gift program and will match donations made by their employees. Each company has its own approach to charitable giving, so please be sure to confirm matching gift program guidelines directly with your employer.