SATURDAY, AUGUST 19, 2023
General Race Information
- All bikes (mountain, fat, and single-speed), race against each other in the following races - Expert, Sport, and Citizen. (Sorry, but no Tandem bikes allowed)
- The race start and finish are at the Birkie OO Trail Head, three miles east from Seeley on County Highway “OO”.
- Each registered race participant will be given a food and beverage ticket. Food and beverages will be available to non-racers at a nominal charge.
- Award times TBD – we will update when known
Due to circumstances beyond our control the E-Bike race option has been deleted
Race Course Maps
Click here to see the course maps on RideWithGPS where you can download the files to your phone app or GPS head unit. If the link doesn't work, copy and paste this url into your browser: https://ridewithgps.com/collections/2113549
(because of internet reliability -we have the following in place to ensure you are registered in the timing data base)
- THERE WILL BE NO REGISTRATION ON RACE DAY - Registration closes on Friday, August 18, 2023, at 9:00 pm
- Friday registered participants may change their event at bib pick up or by going to your RunSignUp registration account before picking up their bib
- Saturday registered participants will need to go to RunSignUp registration prior to the 9:00 pm deadline on Friday to make any changes
- No changes on race day.
- Event registrations are not transferable and fees are not refundable for any reason including race cancellation.
- Entry Fee Schedule
Expert Sport Sr Citizen Jr Citizen
April 1 – July 30 $60 $55 $45 $35
Aug 1 – Aug 13 $70 $65 $55 $35
Aug 14 – Aug 18 $80 $75 $65 $35
Bib Pick-up Information
- Location on both days - Sawmill Saloon located on Highway 63 in Seeley, WI, located 10 miles north of Hayward.
- Friday - Aug 18, 2023 from 5:00 pm – 9:00 pm
- Race Day, Aug 19, 2023 from 8:00 am – 9:45 am - (Be sure to allow at least 20 minutes to drive to 00, park and get to the start)
Individual Race Information
25 Mile EXPERT Race – 10 am start
A fast, technical, and physically challenging race course, for the advanced skilled, and conditioned riders age 16 and older.
Prize $ for the first 3 overall men and women
Age Category awards for 16-19 and every 10 years 20+ for top 3 male and female riders
17 Mile SPORT Race – 9:45 am start – New start time
- A fast, less technical, yet challenging course for the moderately skilled and conditioned rider. For riders age 12 and older
- Age Category awards for 12-19 and every 10 years 20+ for top 3 male and female riders
10 Mile CITIZEN Race (Junior and Senior Divisions) – 9:30 am start – New start time
- A less technical, rolling course for beginner to moderately skilled and conditioned riders
- Senior Division – ages 17+ with Age Category awards for 17-19 and every 10 years 20+ for top 3 male and female riders
- Junior Division – ages 10 – 16 with Age Category 10-13 and 14-16 for top 3 male and female riders
CUB EVENT - TBD
- We are still brainstorming fun events for kids
Larry Myrha, Race Chief
Judy Rowley Registration