In order to use BikeSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Do I have to complete my ride distance in 1 day?
No! You can complete your route in sections.
2. Where is the Virtual Rider’s Guide? HERE!
3. Do they need to be wearing their bibs for the rest stops or do they just need to show it?
We prefer that you wear it but feel free to just bring it on your ride if you do not have any safety pins.
4. Will there be food trucks?
No, there will not be food trucks at any of the rest stops. Rest stops will only have bottled water and snacks. Please be prepared to bring all the food and water you will need for your ride.
5. Is there a photographer on-site?
No, there will not be a professional photographer on-site so bring your camera or smartphone to snap a picture and post on social media!
6. Are there certain dates/times for the chalking?
There will be chalk at rest stops starting August 17th.
7. Can you purchase items/raffle tickets on-site at the pickup locations? And if so, what are the raffle prizes?
You can purchase raffle tickets until August 22nd online through RunSignUp. Enter to win a bike, Stone Brewing gift pack, and gift cards!
8. Will there be transportation?
No, there no transportation will be provided.
9. Where can I park along the Virginia Capital Trail?
Chickahominy Riverfront Park
Charles City Courthouse
Cul’s Courthouse Grille
Indian Fields Tavern
Herring Creek Trailhead
Four Mile Creek Trailhead
Great Shiplock Park
STILL HAVE QUESTIONS? E-MAIL INFO@VIRGINIACAPITALTRAIL.ORG