Tour de Scottsdale welcomes non-profit organizations to have a fundraising team during the event. Riders need to register and pay for entry in the event, but all funds that are raised on behalf of the charity go directly to the charity. There is no additional charge for charitable teams.
How do I fundraise for my chosen charity?
You must be a registered participant in order to fundraise. Below are the steps to get started!
- Click on "Become a Fundraiser" to begin!
- Follow the prompts to enter information about your personal fundraiser -- this includes your name, a tagline...even your own URL.
- You may keep the default goal amount or increase it if you wish!
- Use the description we've provided or personalize it as appropriate.
- Other ways you can personalize your page are by uploading a profile photo, creating a slideshow, and sharing your personal story that inspires people to donate.
- Share your fundraising page with friends, and family, and on social media to start raising money.
You'll be able to monitor your progress and thank your donors as you reach your fundraising goals right from your page!
How do I fundraise as a Team?
Fundraising Teams are meant for participants who want to raise money while also participating in Tour de Scottsdale. These teams focus on fundraising and typically have a fundraising goal that each member is encouraged to help reach. Members of a fundraising team will have first set up their own individual fundraising pages to collect donations from friends, family, and colleagues -- and all of these efforts count towards the goal of team! Aim high!
- First, Become a Fundraiser (see above).
- Select "Join a Team" by searching for the team you want to join OR creating a team of your own!
- Follow the prompts to enter information about your team -- this includes a name and your team's goal!
- Customize this page like you did for your own -- add photos, videos, and a story that inspires people to donate.
- Share your team page with friends, family, and on social media to start raising money.
- Monitor your progress and thank your donors as you and your team reach your fundraising goals.
Do you have any fundraising tips?
- Personalize your fundraising page. When you selected to "Become A Fundraiser" we provided some basic info for you, but we encourage you to add your photo, a banner, and a personal story. Remember...people like to donate to other people!
- Consider a donation to your own page first!
- Share your fundraising page with your family, friends, and colleagues. You may do this by sharing your page to your social accounts, via email, or text. Make it easy for people to donate!
- Thank your donors. You may send an email directly from your fundraising page or export your donor list and use your personal email!
- Share your journey on social media using our dedicated hashtags: #TourdeScottsdale #TdS2024 #RideTdS
- Ask for help when you need it! Our Fundraising Support Team is here for you – email@example.com
How do I register my non-profit?
If you would like to add your non-profit organization as a charitable team, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a request.
The non-profit I would like to fundraise for isn’t listed?
All non-profits must register prior to being included on the registration link. We suggest you contact the non-profit you’d like to fundraise for and have them register by emailing email@example.com.
Have additional questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org